· The frame of the crown block is made of high strength steel shapes and plates.
· The sheave cluster is tilted to counteract traveling block's torque. The side plate assembly is facing derrick man so that it is easy to remove and suspend elevators.
· The sheave grooves are quenched with intermediate frequency so that the surface hardness is improved and the service life of sheaves is extended.
· Equipped with wooden bumper blocks and retainer net.
· The bearings and the sheaves are interchangeable with those of matching travelling block.
· The crown blocks are in accordance with API Spec. 4F, 8C.